Our firm seeks to recruit high caliber individuals for the position of trainee auditors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform audit of financial statements of both local and international clients in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs, under the supervision of senior members of the audit team.
- Reporting to the audit team manager about status and progress of the audit work assigned to.
- Work closely with managers and directors of the audit department as well as with other departments of the firm (i.e. tax department).
- Secondary education results (apolyterion) with grade 18,5 and above.
- University degree in Accounting & Finance or related field
- Self -confident.
- Team spirit.
- Communications skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Professional behavior.
- Good knowledge of English language – Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Remuneration package including study fees coverage.
- Bonus scheme available.
- Flexible time schedule.
For applications, please refer to Mrs Maria Papa at 25-824545 or send your CV at [email protected] latest by 31 January 2022.