On behalf of our client, a leading trading company in the construction and decorative materials industry, we are seeking to recruit an accountant to be based at their offices in Limassol.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides accurate, timely and relevant recording of daily financial information based on international accounting policies and standards
- Preparing and submitting vat returns on a timely basis
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Monitoring and performing clients/suppliers’ statements of accounts and reconciliations
- Handling bank/creditors payments
- Preparing the company’s payroll – (including responsibility for payment of the related taxes and other deductions and contributions to the relevant governmental Authorities (Tax Department, Department of Social Security, etc.)
- Liaising with external stakeholders (e.g Banks, Lawyers, Auditors, Governmental authorities, etc.)
- Handling Value Added Tax, Corporation Tax, Defence Fund, G.H.S and other related payments
- Managing day to day transactions
- Performing any other accounting tasks required
- Previous experience in similar position is required
- Strong knowledge of TAX / VAT regulations, Labour legislation and payroll procedures
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting, payroll and software databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent planning organisation and time pressure management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach towards management
An attractive remuneration package is offered based on experience and qualifications.
All Curriculum Vitae will be handled with outmost confidentiality.
Candidates to send their C.V. to: [email protected] by 10th of September 2021.